Having a hard time with this mid-week hump? It’s OK, me too
Besides hitting up Starbucks, one of my favorite ways to combat the Wednesday grind is by getting a little distracted, but in a helpful way. Switch gears from your regular routine with information that is helpful to you and/or your business. Here are 5 bits that I recommend you turn your attention to…
- Watch the video for SnapRetail’s new feature, The Calendar – it makes your email and social media marketing a Snap. The at-a-glance view makes marketing familiar and allows you to plan and schedule the months ahead! Just imagine…sipping your favorite beverage and planning your marketing…dreamy, right? If you’re interested in trying TrafficBuilder to make your marketing a Snap, click here!
- As a small business owner, you are probably in charge of your own decorating. Anyone do decorating with ribbon? Anyone just have craftiness running through them? This is a fun and useful guide to making crafts with leftover ribbon. Whether you use them as gifts, to stay organized or even to add more details to your store, this has some great ideas!
- We all know that volunteering or community service benefits everyone. But did you ever think of it as a way to help you polish your leadership skills? Think about what you want to accomplish in your professional life and chances are, there are service opportunities that will fit right in!
- Consider us on The Hunger Games bandwagon. SO many of us have read the books, seen the movie, or plan to! But behind this pop-culture fad, is not only great literature, but an a-maz-ing social media presence. Between the someecards, the media obsessing over the actors and this amazing and brilliant social media strategy, it’s no wonder the opening weekend for this blockbuster is the third highest grossing in movie history.
- Need some help figuring out what to post on your Facebook page? Don’t worry – you are not alone! Click here to register for tomorrow’s webinar, “What the Heck Do I Say On Facebook,” hosted by the one and only, Crystal Vilkaitis!
Those are just a few distractions…you’re welcome!