Blog Terms and Conditions of Use
(last updated September 25, 2012)
These Blog Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the Blog located at http://www.SnapRetailtasticBlog.com/ (the “Blog“). The Blog is owned by SnapRetail, LLC (“SR“). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access and use the Blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Content and Use. You may submit and/or post reviews, comments, information, images, photographs, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other content (“Postings“); provided, that such Postings are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of, or contain, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Postings. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any such Postings, but do not regularly review user-provided Postings. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
If you do submit and/or post Postings, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SR a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Postings throughout the world in any media. You grant SR and its sublicensees the right, at SR’s or its sublicensees’ option, to use the name that you submit in connection with such Postings. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Postings that you provide; (ii) the Postings that you provide are accurate; (iii) use of the Postings you provide does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and (iv) you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SR for all claims arising from Postings that you provide. SR has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any activity or Postings for any or no reason. SR takes no responsibility, and assumes no liability, for any Postings provided by you or any third party. You understand that all Postings placed by users using the Blog, including by way of any attachment thereto, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Posting originated.
3. Copyright and Trademark Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Blog are protected by copyright and/or trademark, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to SR, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
4. Takedown Procedure. SR respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, SR will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the Blog that violate copyright and/or trademark law, or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of copyright and trademark law.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been inappropriately copied and is accessible on the Blog in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please send a letter providing the following information:
(i) A description of copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed;
(ii) A description of where material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
(iii) Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(iv) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent or the law; and
(v) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your letter is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please send your letter to the following address:
1345 Beulah Road, Building 401, Room 3Y14
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15235
By submitting a Notice of Infringement, you acknowledge and agree that SR may forward your Notice of Infringement and any related communications to any user(s) who posted the material identified in such notice.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. We may make available a link from this Blog to a third party’s web site. These links permit you to leave this Blog. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. You should carefully review the privacy statements and other terms and conditions of use of all linked sites you visit.
6. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, state and local law. You may not use the Blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Blog. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Blog.
9. Modification of Terms. SR reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
10. E-mail May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Blog’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to SR or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to SR is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. SR does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Blog content, nor that errors or defects will be corrected. You understand that by using the Blog, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive, indecent, defamatory or otherwise objectionable. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SR BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY POSTINGS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY POSTINGS, ANY OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, DEFAMATORY OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE NATURE OF ANY POSTINGS, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR VIEWING OF ANY POSTINGS POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY USERS OF THE BLOG.
THIS BLOG IS PROVIDED BY SR ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS BLOG OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS BLOG. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS BLOG IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR BLOG ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS BLOG, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SR ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS BLOG OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS BLOG INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR BLOG OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
SR DISCLAIMS THAT THE USE OF THIS BLOG AND THE CONTENT DISPLAYED WILL, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (A) MAKE OR INCREASE SALES OR CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE SALES, (B) INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY, REDUCE COSTS, OR CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR REDUCED COST, OR (C) MAKE OR INCREASE PROFITS OR CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE PROFITS. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS DEPENDS UPON MANY INDIVIDUAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL FACTORS UNIQUE TO YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND CONSEQUENTLY, YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY FROM OURS AND FROM ANYONE ELSE WHO USED OR USES OUR BLOG AND ITS CONTENT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
12. Miscellaneous. By visiting this Blog, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any kind that might arise between you and SR or its vendors or affiliates. SR’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms. SR may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein to you are reserved for SR. Any provision of these Terms which are prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining portions hereof or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.