Don’t worry, SnapRetail has something up our sleeves for all of you fabulous retailers, but what’s even more important than rewarding you directly? Helping you reward YOUR customers!
Here’s a little list of ideas for Customer Appreciation Month that you can use to show your customer how much you love them:
- Hold an easy, impromptu contest. Contests and sweepstakes don’t need to be these huge, orchaestrated events! Sure, they should be clean and straight-forward but don’t over-plan, only to be disappointed at the possible lackluster result. Designate a handful of days (maybe 3-5) for the rest of April to post a spontaneous contest on Facebook. Maybe it’s a photo caption contest and you pick at random; maybe it’s trivia about your store or the lines you carry; maybe it’s just to be the first 10 people to come in the store and mention the offer of the day get something extra!
- Deal of the Day is the tried and true Facebook promotion. Take a picture of a new or exciting product and post it on Facebook. It’s your decision what type of promo comes with it. It could be a discounted price, or you could give a discounted product (maybe one that’s under-performing) with the purchase of the featured product.
- Celebrate the Top Fan! This super-easy app, Booshaka, makes keeping score of fans painless and actually fun. It’s amazing how customers’ interactions will sky-rocket on your page when you offer to reward the Top Facebook Fan! You can give whatever reward you choose, but your Facebook traffic and reach will go way up, an invaluable trade-off!
- Serve refreshments or appetizers one day. Whether you or your staff makes the treats or you partner with a local business, this is a great surprise to customers. Not only is it a great gesture to treat your customers, but it makes them calm and more relaxed in your store, which may increase their likelihood to buy!
- Keep your customers in the loop. One great way to announce that you have something up your sleeve is to post little teasers to your customers, letting them know that you’re so grateful for their business and that you can’t wait to spoil them this month! If you’re a TrafficBuilder customer, use the Customer Appreciation idea on the new Calendar to send this message out quickly to Facebook or Twitter! Want to give TrafficBuilder a try? Click here!
What are you planning to do to celebrate your customers? Please add to our list in the comments! From all of us at SnapRetail, THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR FABULOUS CUSTOMERS!